The conference papers have been arranged according to the day in which they will be presented.
To obtain copies of the conference papers which are of interest to you please click on the relevant links:
Topics to be covered on Day 1 include:
- Overview and Themes of Modernising Charity Law Since 2001
- Public Benefit
- Border Patrol Issues - Free Trade for All?
- Charities and the Financial Crisis
Topics to be covered on Day 2 include:
- Pemsel Plus - Part 1
- Pemsel Plus - Part 2
- Regulatory Reforms
- So Where Do Civil Society Organisations Fit In?
Topics to be covered on Day 3 include:
- Overview of the Main Policies Used to Encourage Philanthropy (Panel Discussion)
- What Works, Why and at What Cost? (Panel Discussion)
- High Net Worth Families and Attitudes to Giving