A vision dataset of a single route through the suburb of St Lucia, Queensland, Australia. The visual data was collected with a forward facing webcam attached to the roof of a car. The route was traversed at five different times during the day to capture the difference in appearance between early morning and late afternoon. The route was traversed again, another five times, two weeks later for a total of ten datasets. GPS data is included for each dataset.
Map of Route Traversed
Example GPS map
Each dataset is labelled with the date and time it was collected in the following format DD/MM/YY_24HOUR. Each dataset has 5 files.
- (webcam_video.avi) video imagery. This file is compressed and no uncompressed version is available.
- (gps_log.txt) raw GPS data as logged
- (frame_log.txt) time stamps of each video frame compatible with GPS data
- (fGPS.txt) processed version of GPS and frame time stamps providing the GPS point for each frame in the video file
- (fGPS.mat) as above, saved for easy importation to MATLAB